Tuesday, January 11, 2011

St. Augustine

This past Saturday me and my lovely boyfriend ventured down to St. Augustine for a day trip. It was quite the time. We enjoyed picnicing, biking, and lots and lots of picture taking.

First we stopped by our local farmers market to pick up some fruit for the day where I acquired the larger piece of citrus fruit I have ever seen in my life.


We then drove down to St. Auggie and had a little picnic!

 
I made us tasty veggie sandwiches for lunch










We biked around, went to the oldest house, and saw all the sights of St. Augustine until it was about time for dinner. Around then we wandered on over to our favorite pizza place.




And what's dinner without a little treat afterwards!


We had some time after we ate to do a little more window shopping and I found this little critter in one of the shops. What a cutie.




We had a great time and I can't wait for the next date adventure!


No comments:

Post a Comment