Saturday, January 1, 2011

Hello 2011

Well hello first post. It's a new year which means new starts, new goals, and new year resolutions. My heart has been set on starting a blog and what better time to start one then on a new year!

Let me tell you a bit about myself. My name is Mandah, I'm at the old age of 19 and enjoy all things lovely. I'm a college student studying photography/fine arts and in the beginning stages of starting a photography company called Hey, I love you Photography Hence the blog title. Life has been changing quite a bit lately, living on my own with my parents hundreds of miles away. A new, but extremely darling boy that has decided to embark on my life and all the fun things life throws you on the journey of growing up. Why would I want to keep all this to myself?! Here will be my work, my stories, and everything in between. I don't plan on holding back and can't wait to keep blogging more! (I'm jumping in my skin with excitement as I type this)

Goodbye 2010, hello 2011

A walk through 2010 in photos
January 2010
















February 2010
















March 2010











April 2010























May 2010






















This was a special event. Getting to hear my lovely father sing the nation anthem at a local baseball game. And what's baseball without popcorn, yelling fans, and maybe the occasional fireworks.

June 2010



July 2010




















August 2010
As I searched through my photos, August was a month that had very few and none really worthy of putting up, what a shame.

September 2010 (birthday month/meeting the boy month/lots of enjoyment month)

















October 2010






































November 2010



















December 2010






































These are just some of the pictures from over this year. I didn't want to bombard you with to many for the first post. I'm so excited to keep blogging and look forward to this new adventure.

Love you all,
Mandah

No comments:

Post a Comment