Friday, January 21, 2011

I've got a Crush Friday

Thank the lord it's friday. I can take a few deep breaths before I get back to work with school and everything else in life. This friday I have baby fever! Noo, I'm not having a baby but I have a lovely friend who is expecting her first little one in April. I've been searching out a few things for her baby shower next month and it's all so adorable! She's having a little boy and is decorating her nursery in a pond theme with turtles and frogs and little critters like that. This is what I found that is too cute!

This little Crochet turtle by Onehappyhuman

























These cute pond themed pillows and blankets from Velocity

























And these cute onesie's from Design Treads


























There was so much more cute stuff but I didn't want to put it all up :) I hope everyone has a great weekend! I know I will resting it up for my crazy weeks.

Love you all.
-Mandah

No comments:

Post a Comment