Friday, January 14, 2011

I've got a Crush Friday

Yay for weekends! awe how I've been waiting for this after this busy, busy week. There was a few things that have caught my eye this week and I had planned on only sharing one item but I must show two! My first crush is for one of the lovely blogs I venture onto weekly. The lovely blog I go by Katie is the owner of a company called Darlingtonia moccasins and boy are these cute shoes! I would love to have a pair of my own one day but I can only dream right now










































My second Crush is the lovely, lovely sound of JJ Heller's CD When I'm With You. Her voice is lovely, the lyrics are thought filled and adorable. A couple duo of her husband and herself the music is incredible. I recommend picking up her CD on itunes our any store. She also has a blog herself: http://thelovelylittlethings.blogspot.com Here is one of her pretty songs.

Well I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Love, Mandah

No comments:

Post a Comment