Wednesday, November 30, 2011

New Season

It's a new Season and I'm not just talking about the weather.


"For everything there is a season, a time for every activity under heaven.A time to be born and a time to die. A time to plant and a time to harvest.A time to kill and a time to heal. A time to tear down and a time to build up.A time to cry and a time to laugh. A time to grieve and a time to dance.A time to scatter stones and a time to gather stones. A time to embrace and a time to turn away.A time to search and a time to quit searching. A time to keep and a time to throw away.A time to tear and a time to mend. A time to be quiet and a time to speak.A time to love and a time to hate. A time for war and a time for peace." Ecclesiastes 3:1-8

I'm not quite going to go into details of what is happening in my life, but I'm about to embark on a new season. It's a season of growth and probably some uncomfortableness, but I'm excited to see what God makes of it. He's got me in his hands and is teaching me something new every day. 

I love you all!
-Mandah 

No comments:

Post a Comment