Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!


Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I was able to visit my family for the week and I'm having an incredible time. I enjoy the cooler weather and all the leaves on the ground it's such a nice change from Florida, it will be such a bummer to head back sunday. If you've been following me on twitter you've noticed I've been doing 30 days of thanksgiving and it's been eye opening. It reminds me to look at each day and remember what I'm really thankful for. Life is too short to take anything for granted. 

This is what I've been thankful for:
I'm thankful for the love I have from my friends and family.
I am thankful for laughter and breakfast for dinner.
I'm thankful for chilly weather and fall clothes
I'm thankful for afternoon naps 
I'm thankful for goofy sleepovers 
I'm thankful for rainy days 
I am thankful for the ability to produce art 
I am thankful for pumpkin spice chai...mmmm 
I am thankful for the warmth of my own bed and the roof over my head
I'm thankful for making late night wishes 
I'm thankful for being a photographer.
I am thankful for the ability to help others when they need it the most
I am thankful for the ability to dig deep and study Gods word 
 I am thankful that ihop is open 24hrs and gives me an abundant amount of coffee on late study nights
I am thankful for going to bed at 1 and considering that early this week
I am incredibly thankful that I am able to be apart of Celebration Sisterhood
I am thankful for the comfort of God
I am thankful for a new day
I am thankful for salvation 
I am thankful for the friends God has given me 
I am thankful for my puppyhead 
I am thankful for my Earthly father
I am thankful to spend thankgiving with the people that mean the most to me. 

Remember to count your blessing and tell the ones you care most about you're thankful for them. 

Love you all
-Mandah 





No comments:

Post a Comment