Friday, November 25, 2011

Fall fever

I can't get enough of all these leafs! 
Goodness, it's like I'm in heaven. I don't think people up north realize how blessed they are to be surrounded by so much beauty, I am getting my fall fix for sure. It has been my favorite season since I can remember. I love the cool crisp air, the bare trees and not feeling like you're going to have a hot flash when you drink your coffee. It's been a lazy couple of days, but at the same time it's nice to just relax. I've got to walk around the neighborhood and just enjoy everything that autumn has to bring and since I forgot my camera cord to upload my pictures my iphone will do just fine. I hope everyone enjoyed their black friday. I didn't go out this year and fight my way through the crowds and I think I won't for a couple more years, I enjoyed sleeping until 10 if you ask me. Remember to continue the season of thankfulness. Lets make it more then just one day! 

Love you guys!
-Mandah


p.s. We taught my seven year old cousin to plank. I'm not sure what the purpose of it is but he kept asking me to take his picture around the park planking. He really is a hoot! 

No comments:

Post a Comment